& 89th Kyorugi International Referee Refresher Course
Η WTF αποφάσισε να Οργανώσει το 75ο Σεμινάριο Kyorugi Διεθνών Διαιτητών και 89ο Διεθνών Κριτών Kyorugi επιμορφωτικά μαθήματα σε Ίνσμπρουκ, Αυστρία.
This is to notify you that the WTF has decided to hold the 75th Kyorugi International Referee Seminar and 89th Kyorugi International Referee Refresher Course in Innsbruck, Austria.
The details of the seminars and refresher course are as follows:
1. Promoted by: WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION (WTF)
Address: 7148-4, Taepyeong-dong, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Tel: +82 2 556 2505
Fax: +82 2 553 4728
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Referee Division)
Web Site: http://www.wtf.org
2. Organized by: Austrian Taekwondo Federation
Address: Hermine Berghoferstrasse 2, 6130, Schwas, Austria
Tel : + 43 676 955 7854 / Fax : +43 140 38 632
Contact person of OC: Mr. Fereydoun E. Namini (mobile : + 43 664 3948 400)
3. Dates and place
- 75th Kyorugi IR Seminar: Innsbruck, Austria / May 28-31, 2013
- 89th Kyorugi IR Refresher Course: Innsbruck, Austria / May 29-31, 2013
Name of Venue : Olympic Center
Landessport Center, Olmpiastrabe 10a, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Official Hotel
- Name of Hotel : Olympic Center Hotel
- Address : Landessport Center, Olmpiastrabe 10a, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- E-mail for hotel reservation : email@example.com
- Room rate
- Single room : a day per person (115 Euro(=148 USD), full board and including tax)
- Double room : a day per person (95 Euro(=122 USD), full board and including tax)
- Triple room : a day per person (90 Euro(=116 USD), full board and including tax)
5. Ground Transportation
OC will provide local transportation between the airport and the official hotel for all participants of the Seminar and/or Refresher Course who stay at Official Hotels.
6. Qualification of participation
- International Referee Seminar (IRS)
a. 25 years old or older
(Applicants who were born on December 31, 1988 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2013-1988=25)
b. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from the newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or
National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
- Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
- Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
- Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
- Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
c. Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
d. The one who has good command of oral & written English language
e. Recommended by the president of member national association of WTF to which the applicant belongs.
f. Maximum participation quota per each country is five (5)
(Host country’s maximum quota is fifteen (15)
- International Referee Refresher Course (IRRC)
a. Holder of WTF International Kyorugi Referee
b. One who paid IR dues up to year 2012
7. Attendance fee
- Kyorugi IRS: USD300 (three hundred U.S. dollars)
- Kyorugi IRRC: USD100 (one hundred U.S. dollars)
8. Method of Payment
- Attendance fee must be paid through WTF On-line Banking System as follows:
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
The procedures for registering your accounts are explained clearly in English. All participants are kindly requested to register your own accounts by yourselves.
- Completed application form should be sent to WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: +82 2 553 4728
- Completed flight schedule form/hotel reservation form must be sent to Organizer via e-mail.
E-Mail: email@example.com (Mr. Fereydoun Namini)
- Deadline for application
75th Kyorugi IRS & 89th Kyorugi IRRC:
☞ If the WTF receives more than 70 applicants, the WTF might close application deadline earlier than, 2013 due to the capacity of the venue
10. Things to prepare
- Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for Austria Visa should send following information to Organizer by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than May 1, 2013
(Contact person : Mr. Fereydoun E. Namini/ mobile : + 43 664 3948 400)
a. Visa Information Form (Attachment)
b. Copy of passport
*Application form of the 75th Kyorugi IRS and Flight Schedule / Hotel Reservation Form*Application form of the 89th Kyorugi IRRC and Flight Schedule / Hotel Reservation Form* Visa Information Form
Εδώ μπορείτε να κατεβάσετε έντυπα συμμετοχής και αιτήσεις.
|Attachment 1 - 75th_Kyorugi_IRS_Application_form_and_Flight_schedule_and_hotel_reservation.doc|
96 K Προβολή Λήψη αρχείου
|Attachment 2 - 89th_Kyorugi_IRRC_Application_Form_and_Flight_schedule_and_hotel_reservation.doc|
90 K Προβολή Λήψη αρχείου
|Attachment 3 - Austrian_Visa_Application_form.xls|
85 K Προβολή Άνοιγμα ως υπολογιστικό φύλλο Google Λήψη αρχείου
|Attachment 4 - Time_Table_for_Austria (Kyorugi).doc|
96 K Προβολή Λήψη αρχείου